The MP 70.3 car audio mid-range speakers featuring Neodymium double magnet inside the coil produces an enthralling mid range, perfect to combine with the powerful mid-low of the MP 165P.3 woofer as well as with the detailed high range of the MP25.3 tweeter. The 20 mm coil of the MP 70.3 maximizes the dynamics; the V-cone® profile enhances off-axis dispersion and the Boundary Free Surround allows for a wider extension towards the low frequency range.
Full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.
|Size mm (in.)||70 (3)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||100 (Hi-Pass filtered @250Hz - 12 dB Oct.)|
|Frequency response Hz||180 ÷ 18k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Cone/Dome||Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers|
1. Symmetrical dual Neodymium magnet structure specifically developed with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) simulations, for superior dynamics and control.
2. 20 mm CCAW double layer voice coil wound on a Polyamide former with 8 decompression holes, for exceptional power handling and compression-free reproduction.
3. Exponential V-cone® profile pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically optimized for utmost linearity and dispersion in the mid-high frequency range.
4. “Boundary Free” rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
5. Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover, to damp spurious vibrations, removable to fit limited mounting depth installations.
6. Acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
7. Full protection metal mesh grill featuring the aluminium Hertz logo and attractive look mineral powder coated inner grill are included for several install combinations.