C 26 OE tweeter features a FEM (Finite Element Method) geometry designed to maximize performances when the tweeter is installed in the OEM placement.
C 26 OE includes a provided cable with built-in 6 dB/Oct. crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario and mounting accessories.
|Size mm (in.)||26 (1)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||120 (Hi-Pass filtered @ 2,5kHz - 12 dB Oct.)|
|Frequency response Hz||1.8k ÷ 22.5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in OEM placement installations.
4. Provided cable with built-in 6 dB/Oct. crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.
5. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.