C 26 tweeter features a 26 mm (1 in.) Tetolon® dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil for a detailed and natural reproduction of medium-high frequencies. The R&D team worked extensively to optimize the C 26 dispersion characteristics to maximize performance on the listening point, with a natural and progressive roll-off and a natural timbre that favors frequency linearity.
|Size mm (in.)||26(1)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||120 (Hi-Pass filtered @ 2,5kHz - 12 dB Oct.)|
|Frequency response Hz||1.8k ÷ 22.5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20(0.8)|
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 26 mm (1 in.) dome and 20 mm (0.8 in.) voice coil, for a natural and yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances.
2. Neodymium magnet with high-density magnetic flux, optimized for maximum control during high-energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range.
3. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technique for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. Wide range of accessories, for easy integration in OEM placements.
5. Provided cable with built-in 6 dB/Oct. crossover designed to save space in a OEM upgrade scenario.