The Energy.5 woofers provide extreme control relating to sound quality, ensured with the use of a large motor assembly along with the proprietary V-cone® membrane, with increased rigidity thanks to deep surface ribbings, ensuring linear excursion.
The DIN size basket, the lower profile surround as well as the compact size make them easy to install in any factory system. The natural rubber protection ring plays an important role, preventing basket and motor assembly from corrosion and cosmetic damage, ensuring the acoustic damping of the basket and mobile assembly. They provide solid, rich bass frequencies and clear, dynamic mid frequencies.
|Power Handling - Peak W||210|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||70|
|Frequency response Hz||60 ÷ 5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93.5|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone/Dome||Water repellent pressed paper|
1. V-cone® for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
2. Water-repellent treated paper cone; butyl rubber surround.
3. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for exceptional thermal and mechanical capacity.
4. Large motor assembly for excellent control of voice coil.
5. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
6. Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
7. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
8. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
9. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
10. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
11. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance